responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Now I'm Getting High for 10X Cheaper
Salvia divinorum
by norman
Citation:   norman. "Now I'm Getting High for 10X Cheaper: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp61475)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/61475

3 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)

Salvia Pot High

One day after school, I hung out with several people in the ravine nearby the school. Most people were smoking pot, I was just talking to them. One of my acquaintences had a half ounce of salvia leaves which he was preparing to in the future extract using denatured alcohol. He gave one of his friends a bowl of this through a bong, and the friend's mood lift began to lighten. After a while, feeling a little bored, I asked if I could smoke a bowl of that through my pipe if I payed him back later. So we packed a bowl, and I had about 4 hits, each held in for 20-30 seconds. I felt a little dizzy after them, and while exiting the ravine, it felt like I had just smoked pot. I was acting stupid, the same way I normally act when stoned. I even got the munchies. This lasted for about 1-2 hours. I have found a way of getting high for over 10x cheaper than pot (Salvia Leaves cost about $7 Canadian for 1/2 ounce.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61475
Published: Jan 28, 2018Views: 819
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)