Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Induced Full Body Orgasm
Kratom
by ekstasis
Citation:   ekstasis. "Induced Full Body Orgasm: An Experience with Kratom (ID 61297)". Erowid.org. Mar 12, 2007. erowid.org/exp/61297

DOSE: 5.0 g oral Kratom (leaves)
  5.0 g oral Kratom (tea)

I'm a guy who likes opioids, really really likes them. Unfortunately, they're quite expensive as well as chemically addictive. I have had tons of experience with drugs, LSD, Datura, Mushrooms, MDMA, Opium, Heroin, DXM, etc... I found out about the effects of Kratom recently and decided to order ten grams from a reputable online store. In a couple of days the package arrived. It was labeled as 'Super Premium - Thai Kratom Leaves'. I proceeded to make a tea with 5 grams and a quid to chew on and swallow with the other 5 grams.

Preparation
-----------

Quid
----
I stuck the shredded leaves into my mouth and chewed on them for about two minutes, I then swallowed the quid.

Tea
---
I stuck the other 5g of leaves in a glass of water and boiled it in the microwave. After taking it out I let it steep for about ten minutes, and poured the liquid into a large mug through a strainer which collected all of the solid matter. I then put the solid matter back into the glass and boiled it in the microwave again. After it came out of the microwave I let it steep for another ten minutes and then poured it through a strainer into the mug and stirred while adding lots of sugar and honey. I ingested about half of the solid matter that the strainer collected and threw away the rest.

I proceeded to drink the very bitter tea I made while eating some rice, shrimp, and bread. After I finished my meal I could already feel the effects coming on.

Experience
----------
I became very talkative with my parents and had a slight buzz, a minor throbbing in my temples and a slight warm feeling throughout my body were noticed. After talking and laughing with them for a few minutes I went into my room and put on some trance music. This is when I felt the surge of euphoria coming on. It felt almost exactly like a 30-40mg dosage of hydrocodone bitartrate (vicodin). I was warm, happy, and horny (different from vico which makes me unable to get up). I felt like there was not a problem in the world and didn't worry about anything. Over the course of three hours this euphoria and warmth continued to increase slowly. I then became just slightly nauseous. Sitting still and not thinking about the minor nausea made it go away entirely.

Come Down
---------
The euphoria finally reached a plateau four hours after ingestion. Five hours after ingestion I felt waves of strong euphoria coming over me with a slight bit of nausea (not bad at all) every thirty seconds or so. Each wave was like a mild orgasm surging through every part of my body. This persisted for a few more hours and I became slightly numb and tired so I went to sleep.

Conclusion
----------
Kratom was MUCH more powerful than I thought it would be. I didn't expect the feeling to be so similar to opioid agonists, but it was nearly identical (it just lasted longer). It was a warm, fuzzy, euphoric, memorable experiment which I hope to replicate in the near future. I can sense that Kratom is habit-forming and urge anyone doing it to be CAREFUL! I wouldn't use Kratom more than once a week at most... it just feels too great for something legal and easily-obtainable... a true surprise!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61297