Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Medical Help With My Addiction
Buprenorphine / Naloxone (Suboxone)
by VaBeach
Citation:   VaBeach. "Medical Help With My Addiction: An Experience with Buprenorphine / Naloxone (Suboxone) (exp61085)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2019. erowid.org/exp/61085

32 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine
  8 mg sublingual Naloxone

Suboxone Maintenance

Suboxone is prescribed to me for opiate addiction (heroin). I take 32 mg sublingual daily, in the form of 8 mg tabs.

Honestly there is no buzz. It does kill withdrawals and cravings for other opiates however. Suboxone should not be mixed with any other drugs, especially benzodiazapenes, barbituates, alcohol, and other opiates. I am currently coming off the suboxone over a 14 day period and the withdrawals are bad, but not as bad as other opiates.

Personally I would take a nice blast of Ms. H over bup any day of the week. I miss heroin alot. Anywho good for medical reasons, not good for recreation.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61085
Published: Jun 5, 2019Views: 974
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265), Heroin (27) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)