Intolerable After Effects
Ecstasy
by
Citation:   . "Intolerable After Effects: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp6103)". Erowid.org. Apr 8, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6103

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

When i first started to take E it was an exciting new thing to do, as it still is, but now days i can't get over the E-bub (the depression that usually wallows for 1-2 days)

It sticks with me, and it drives me crazy. I have tried to take my mind off of it, but i have noticed the drastic change in me, and so has everyone else-im just a walking sack of tears! I don't wanna stop the thing that makes me happy-but now i am wondering if it really does make me happy!! I'll have a really good night the one time, and the next day, i'll be fine, but then that night i go out, i get depressed, and i wanna get away from people, so i leave the party, and then all i wanna do is hide away!!

I am confused about everything, even death, and that is my worst fear!! I cry everyday - i feel like i'm living in a cartoon, i still can't come to terms that this fucked up person, who can't control her moods, or when or when not to cry is ME!! Some days i get so confused, and so stressed, for no reason, i just start to scream, and pull on my hair!! I scares me that my childlike dreams have done an extreme U-turn!! All i want to know is: am i just naturally screwy, or is this something that happens because of Ecstasy!!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6103
Published: Apr 8, 2001Views: 4,493
MDMA (3) : Various (28), Depression (15), Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11)