Making Sure It Was Real
AET
by SideEffect
Citation:   SideEffect. "Making Sure It Was Real: An Experience with AET (exp60865)". Erowid.org. Dec 8, 2016. erowid.org/exp/60865

80 mg insufflated AET (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   oral AET (powder / crystals)
  T+ 4:00 1 tablet oral Pharms - Zolpidem
  T+ 4:00 2 tablets oral Pharms - Triazolam

7:15pm measured out 160mg of AET, snorted about half it, unbelievable burn. My eyes are watering. Accidentally blew some away, then added 22mg more, and ate the rest.

7:24pm my nose still hurts, the drip burns into the back of my throat.
7:42pm still burning, drip still burning. My eyes are watering still.
7:52pm there is something visual here, my fucking nose and throat, never again will I snort this. Omg it burns.

8:06pm Iíve been blowing my nose, that seemed to help, Iíve had a lot of saliva, and Iíve been spitting it out. My throat burns, burns burns. Nose doesnít hurt as much anymore.
8:11pm decided to add 80mg orally to the mix. Iím holding it under my tongue with some diet dr pepper. The taste is bad. Everything about this is bad so far. I couldnít hold it under my tongue for more than a minute, itís gross.

8:17pm I keep thinking my screen is shimmying and skewing. Perhaps it is.
8:32pm definate closed eye visuals, not fractal at all, silly cut out patterns, geometric shapes but odd. Circles with triangles around them, firework spheres, dandlelions and microscopic insects with legs and hair. I feel a bit shaky in my body. The nose pain is gone, just a sore throat where the drip was. That still burns, though not as bad.

8:37pm first noticed my eyes shaking a bit, as objects seemed to vibrate. Then a nice calm feeling, gentle and coaxing. I want to close my eyes to look the visuals, or just to close my eyes. A smile is creeping onto my face, I feel nice. Like a mild roll. This isnít as pressured as ecstasy, itís a euphoric suggestion. There is no rush at all.
itís a euphoric suggestion. There is no rush at all.
My jaw wants to clench now, shivering teeth.

8:42pm was looking for some cepacol for my throat, but I want to just sit so badly I gave up. Sighing feels good. My eyes just want to close. Thereís such relief in my breathing, and a general feeling of well being. Not as intense as mdma. Considering the time this took, I donít think I got anything out of snorting it. Except pain.

9:02pm watching some comedy shows, reading news stories. I feel really good. Very calm and peaceful. I want to reiterate this is milder than ecstasy.
9:29pm the euphoria is reduced. Still apparent and wonderful, but milder than before. Really strong about 30 minutes ago. Now, my eyes still want to close, and Iím shivering.
9:35pm Iím unable to focus or television shows, I can see whatís happening in between my long blinks, but no idea what theyíre talking about. I thought my euphoria was almost gone, but itís coming back up again.

10:00pm my jaw hurts, I canít keep my eyes open, the eyes and head thing feels like that opiate nod, just drifting off into peace. The euphoria comes and goes. But it is a nice feeling. The visuals are mostly closed eye, and nice. This is a dangerous drug, I canít help but feeling I want more and more of it.

10:07pm wish I had something more interesting to do than to type every 7 minutes. My jaw hurts, my neck hurts.
10:19pm still feeling it, just finished dancing, Iím going to bed. This will be so nice I bet.

1135pm, I fell sleep
7:27am I took 1 ambien and 2 trialzolams last night before I went to bed. I had vivid dreams/hallucinations, I talked to people that weren't there. And I fidgited all night but felt great sleeping in my bed. I feel fine now having woke up.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 60865
Published: Dec 8, 2016Views: 2,560
AET (299) : General (1), Alone (16)