Hope
DXM
by Omi
Citation:   Omi. "Hope: An Experience with DXM (exp605)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2000. erowid.org/exp/605

250 mg oral DXM (liquid)

I normally take Robitussin maximum strength cough and take at least 8 ounces. The stuff messes me up real good. But its not the initial experience that I love about Dxm its the after affects. I've been so chilled out lately. I'm no longer depressed and mean to everyone. I love my life and am able to supress my desire to take more Dxm. I now take it just to add some excitement to my life, before it removed my depression. I dont encourage it for everyone but I gotta say that if youve lived an unhappy well being for a long time you gotta try it. It may work for you cuz it worked for me and all of my friends.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 605
Published: Jun 25, 2000Views: 6,031
DXM (22) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)