responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Pleasant Thoughts and Sensations of Euphoria
Morphine
by CrazyBelgian
Citation:   CrazyBelgian. "Pleasant Thoughts and Sensations of Euphoria: An Experience with Morphine (exp60349)". Erowid.org. Sep 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/60349

20 mg IV Morphine (liquid)

intravenous morphine

I have shot up some morphine intranvenously a couple of times. The morphine was MD surplus, and it's quite easy for me to obtain sterile needles and syringes.

When I administered the substance, I felt nothing for 5 to 10 seconds or so, but then suddenly it felt like my heart and my head were going to burst. This discomfort lasted only a second or two (though it was quite frightening the first time) and then I felt a pleasant sensation of warmth and relaxation going from my neck down to my arms and to the rest of my body. It felt like the sensation of relaxation one has right after an orgasm, but even better. The effect only started to wear off after 3-4 hours, during which it felt like I was wrapped up inside a warm blanket in a mild state of half-sleep, accompanied by pleasant thoughts and sensations of euphoria.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 60349
Published: Sep 4, 2018Views: 1,093
Morphine (211) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)