Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Last Experience
Ketamine
by Joe
Citation:   Joe. "Last Experience: An Experience with Ketamine (exp60164)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/60164

1 g inhaled Ketamine (powder / crystals)

Last Ketamine Experience

This was one of my last times using ketamine. I was sitting at home pretty bummed out and I had some ketamine, so I figured I might as well do a line or so. So I measured out somewhere near a gram and made a pretty fat line. I snorted it using a dollar bill. One thing Iíve noticed with ketamine is that the more I take the quicker it hits me. It didnít take very long for the effects to wear in. I was sitting at my computer talking to some friends and I became completely numb. I couldnít focus on any one thing and I had no idea what was going on. I was in my own room and I had this feeling that I had no idea where I was and it scared me. I felt like I had lost control of everything, even physically. The room began to spin and I lay down on my bed completely strung out. Another thing I started to notice about ketamine is that my tolerance for the substance built up pretty fast. The little amount it would take a first-timer to trip for about an hour and a half only would last me like a half-hour or so. So, because of this I had to increase the amount I was doing regularly. Ever since I began to increase the amount I was taking it seems like my trips have been way more intense and too hard to handle and I just lost all sense of reality whatsoever on these trips. Overall I think ketamine is a pretty good drug. I think it is quite fun to do in small doses and not so often as much as everyday, which is pretty much what I was doing. This drug when taken in large doses just strung me out and the smaller doses werenít doing anything for me at all. I decided for me that it would be much better to just stop doing it altogether.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 60164
Published: Aug 29, 2018Views: 882
Ketamine (31) : Alone (16), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)