Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Another Dimension
LSD
by Crymeth
Citation:   Crymeth. "Another Dimension: An Experience with LSD (exp5985)". Erowid.org. Oct 31, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5985

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

The experience was proabably one of the terrible trips of my life. I took acid thinking it would just be like weed, where I would be tripping and laughing, little did I realize that acid can take you into a different world where your not in touch with reality, nor your body and soul. Shortly after I consumed acid I was seeing the world in a new view, like another dimension. Though objects did look cool, I was in miserable hell, I felt like a lost, extrememly lonely girl who has fallen into a deep dark hole and no one was there to help me.

Also while I was on acid I had a reality check, I hated all my friends and I felt like everyone was out there to get me, all my thoughts were negative and I wanted to inflict my pain upon everyone. I was in complete paranoia and my false worries turned into reality, I was in ultimate hell and i could'nt get out. Though I did regret the experience I wish I would have done it around someone I really loved and trusted, becuase even though I had a bad trip I can see how drugs sometimes can be a beautiful thing if done right and with the right person. It can become a magical substance that can give you an experience out of this world.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5985
Published: Oct 31, 2001Views: 11,626
LSD (2) : Bad Trips (6), Small Group (2-9) (17)