Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
The Truth Pill
Ecstasy
by Dana
Citation:   Dana. "The Truth Pill: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp5890)". Erowid.org. Mar 27, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5890

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Hello I just thought i'd tell about my roll. See i dont do drugs that often. I just moved out of my grandparents house see im 16yrs old and was well doing what i wanted and living the life i wanted to live. While on XTC i thought about lots of things i wouldnt normally think of like the way i treat others and what I want in life and so on.....On XTC i relized that i didnt have the best attitude and that i wasnt thankful for the wonderful blessings i had. After about two weeks of thinking after the roll i decided that my grandparents need me and that i need them. I moved in with them and i have gotten my life straight, Im going to school, i have a job and all that good stuff.

XTC made me look at life in a different perspective and for that im truly thankful!!!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5890
Published: Mar 27, 2001Views: 3,793
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)