Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Not What I Expected
Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine)
by Joint
Citation:   Joint. "Not What I Expected: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine) (exp5875)". Erowid.org. Oct 31, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5875

oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

Okay I read about this stuff from this page and the idea of hullucinations that real sounded good. So i went to wal greens and pocketed 2 boxes of dramamine, one regular kind, and an orange flavored one. I decided to take the regular one. I sat back in my room one thursday night, bored as hell, so i took them. I took like 8 or 12, i dont remember.

Anyway nothing happened for the first 2 hours, then i kinda felt high, almost drunk, but it wasnt coming on strong enough. I didnt have any weed, but i wish I did, because at the start of the 3rd hour, it felt like an electric shock hitting me in the center of my spine and a volt of energy passing through my arms. It was really annoyong, because it made my arms shoot out in front of me like a muscle spasm. It felt like i stuck my hand in an out let, but both hands, and my arms just kept doing this, and i was so exhausted and pissed off that this would not stop! finally i guess i passed out.

I woke up and fely like i had taken Adderall and didnt sleep the night before. All in all, this drug sucks. Maybe I should have taken more? I dont know, but this aint for me. I still wish I would have had some weed that night....

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5875
Published: Oct 31, 2001Views: 8,689
Dimenhydrinate (17) : Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)