Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Morning After Trip
DXM
by Letting_Go
Citation:   Letting_Go. "Morning After Trip: An Experience with DXM (exp58720)". Erowid.org. Dec 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/58720

1 oral DXM (liquid)

I have acquaintances that do drugs such as marijuana, acid and ecstacy but I had never personally tried anything of the sort, due to lack of money. So when I heard from one of these people about getting an easy trip from Robitussin I immediately jumped at the chance to finally feel what it was like to be drugged.

I bought a large bottle of Robitussin after school. Later that night, I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of apple juice to mix it with. I did this until the (large) bottle was almost empty. The taste was excruciatingly bad, and of course I felt like vomiting. A few times I felt it rise in my throat but swallowed the bile back down. When I went to bed, my head felt airy, and the glow from my stereo screen seemed to dance around my room. Although eager to see what else would happen, I fell asleep.

The next morning I went to school with the same airy feeling, as though I was floating along the ground. Through the front gate, down the drive I glided. I tripped over myself as I went to greet my friends. My first class was Maths. I found I could not concentrate at all, the sky outside seemed to call to me and all I could manage was to stare dreamily out the window. The light effect lasted until about midday. It was difficult to walk to my different classes, and I kept tripping over, well, nothing.

Overall the trip was a positive experience, pretty tame. Drinking the tussin was certainly the large negative factor.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 58720
Published: Dec 19, 2007Views: 8,344
DXM (22) : General (1), First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), School (35)