Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Three Every Day
Phenytoin (Dilantin)
by Old Hawk
Citation:   Old Hawk. "Three Every Day: An Experience with Phenytoin (Dilantin) (exp58499)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2011. erowid.org/exp/58499

300 mg oral Pharms - Phenytoin

2006 was a interesting year, and in the summer of that year I got to experience a Grand Mal seizure. To keep things short, Dilantin is my prescription for seizure medication, and everyday I take 300 miligrams of phenytoin. I know there are alot of anti-seizure medication out there but Dilantin hasnt treated me bad in the 6 months of using. When I first started taking the 300 mg's it whould put me down (sleep) for a few hours with the combination of smoking marijuwana on a regular basis.

Within a month my body became adjusted to the dilantins tweeking and I started to notice a few effects from it. Other then getting tired I found tasks such as reading and writing alot more enjoyable and easier. The best way I can describe it is being more mentally alert, and since its use and effects have been noticed I've been more focused on knowledge. Not a bad drug for a pot head but, its long term effects are serious enough to consider a switch to another medication though.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58499
Published: Feb 19, 2011Views: 6,665
Pharms - Phenytoin (261) : Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)