Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Good Times
Clonazepam
by Rico
Citation:   Rico. "Good Times: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp58432)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/58432

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

I take a 12 hour train ride home from college a couple times a year and usually after 6 hours I start to get really agitated with my situation. Usually I have a couple drinks but recently it hasn't done the trick. I bought a couple 2mg klonopins and decided to only take one to start. After about 20 min I started to feel the effects, mostly mental relaxation with a slight disregard for my surroundings. My sister told me I was being very loud and I couldn't shake the laughs. An hour passed without me even noticing, then another. After about 2.5 hours I just passed out for the next 3 hours. Overall great time especially for relaxing. Next time I would take at least another half, then maybe the other half after an hour.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58432
Published: Mar 24, 2018Views: 1,522
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)