New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
No Problems, No Pain, No Worries
Morphine
by Gianni
Citation:   Gianni. "No Problems, No Pain, No Worries: An Experience with Morphine (exp58235)". Erowid.org. Sep 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/58235

oral Morphine (liquid)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

My morphine experience

I am in good shape, I lift weights and work out ritualy. I had a friend who came accross some liquid morphine and gave me a bottle. I'm not too sure of how much was in it, it was about 3 inches tall and 3/4 inches across. I understood that his dying ex mother in law had it for pain and she died.

The container had a dropper on the lid, supposedly one drop was a dose. I am an extremist and decided that I would drop until I felt the effects.

I would say that the closest thing I could compare the taste to would be coconut.

I took the dropper full of liquid and swallowed it all. It wasn't too bad, I drank a beer and had a shot of southern comfort to wait. I sat down to watch tv and just 'chill' and after about an hour was compelled to run to the bathroom. I puked out all that was in my gut just hoping that the morphine had absorbed. I felt so much better.I was relieved that I had 'let go' of the burden in my gut.
Gradualy my high started to come over me. I started to feel the morphine 'kick in'. I was (what felt like) floating instead of walking. I was at peace, no problems, no pain, no worries.

I lit a cigarette

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58235
Published: Sep 4, 2018Views: 998
Morphine (211) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)