The Reality Loss
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by salvia
Citation:   salvia. "The Reality Loss: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp58038)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/58038

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Salvia the reality loss

I bought some salvia 20x extract from a tabacoo shop for $40 a gram and I say it was worth the price! I went home and my friends were chillin with me when I took my first hit the very instant I inhaled the smoke I felt the room flip and I was falling up. My friends were on the bed in front of me they were staring at me then their legs started flying at my face I kept saying 'STOP STOP STOP what the fuck!!!' they said what are you talking about then it stopped I was back in the real world. A few seconds went by then all a suddon I was on the tv show Mad T.V. I was a special guest it felt so real then after 5 minutes or so I came to I was back in my room. The following 45 min. I had a great body hugh like when consuming cannabis that I enjoyed alot. Over all it was great and I have done it again since and ill tell that story another night when I'm bored.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58038
Published: Feb 11, 2018Views: 595
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)