Addy's Stronger Cousin
Amphetamines (Dexedrine)
by John Bowerman
Citation:   John Bowerman. "Addy's Stronger Cousin: An Experience with Amphetamines (Dexedrine) (exp57869)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2008. erowid.org/exp/57869

3.0 mg insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:00 3.0 mg insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)
  T+ 2:00 3.0 mg insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)
  T+ 3:00 3.0 mg insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)

It was around 7p.m. and my friend had just got a bottle of 130 10mg pills of dexedrine. We were use to doing lines of adderall so we didn't think this would be much different. We broke up a 10mg pill into 3 lines. I took one whole line to start off with and my Friend (100lbs girl) took a little more than half of hers. We popped in requiem for a dream to start the night off.

I right away started to feel alot better than I did with adderall and she agreed. After a 10 mins or so I started to feel like a light meth high. After probably an hour I did another line and she finished hers off. It then started to feel alot more intense and she had check her pulse at 100bpms. We hung out for a while longer until about 9p.m. when we decided to break up another pill. She did a few little bumps off of it and left the rest for me which I then broke up into two lines and took one. It felt more and more like when I've smoke a few hits of good meth.

She took off to do some homework for the night and I talked on the phone for about an hour till I took the last line. About 30 to 45 mins after that it felt like a really good body high and I ended up cleaning my whole room. I was very talkative and couldn't sit still for quite some time. I ended up watching family guy season 4 all the way through and wasn't able to sleep until about 5a.m.

I decided to write this because I didn't realize how much different this was or at least made me react when I did it than adderall or any other ADD meds. It was a really good alternate to meth for me at least and I had a good time on it other than the fact that we did it so late I wasn't able to get to sleep well. I think it would be a good drug to do earlier or if I had a long night of partying ahead.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57869
Published: May 7, 2008Views: 15,053
Amphetamines (6) : First Times (2), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)