It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
Sharp, Fuzzy, Euphoric
Clonazepam (Klonopin), Alcohol - Beer & Cannabis
by Electrovotolato
Citation:   Electrovotolato. "Sharp, Fuzzy, Euphoric: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin), Alcohol - Beer & Cannabis (ID 57717)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2009. erowid.org/exp/57717

DOSE: T+ 0:00 40 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 1:00 1.0 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:30 0.5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 2:00 1.0 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I was in my friends' room at around 10:00 working on a painting while drinking a 40 of Colt 45. They had all snorted several lines of klonopin before I got there, and were acting in a way that could only be described as 'silly.' Stumbling around, laughing giddily at small things, etc. I finished my 40 at around 10:30.

At 11:00, I asked my friends, given their state, if I would be able to keep working on the painting if I blew some lines as well. They said I'd be fine, and although I was skeptical, I snorted two 0.5mg pills' worth and resumed my work. Within 5 minutes, my body was tingling. As time went on, I found that I thoroughly enjoyed any type of motion - specifically in my legs. I was, for the most part, stationary at a drafting table this whole time.

After approximately 15 minutes, I decided to take a break to move around the room, and immediately realized that I was far more influenced than I previously thought. I had a slight buzz going from the 40, but aside from that, my mind was fully there. On the other hand, my body was doing its own thing.

Around 11:30, I crushed up another 0.5mg pill and snorted it. This hit me almost instantly, I was loopy, reveling in a much more intense version of the soma shakes.

I stopped keeping track of time at this point, but not too long after the last line, we packed a couple bongs and finished them off in short order. My mind was in a warm, fuzzy place, but at the same time I was still thinking very clearly. I was able to buckle down and control my motor skills enough to do more work on the painting, with no mistakes.

I went to bed at around 1:00 am and enjoyed a blissful sleep. I overslept for my class in the morning, but that was more a product of not caring enough to get up. I didn't feel at all groggy.

I don't know if I'll be trying klonopin again any time soon, due to its availability and the potential for addiction, but if it comes around once in a while, I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57717