Citation: Sloth. "Recipe for Balls: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp57681)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/57681
This is my recipe for nutmeg balls it makes its a hell of a lot easier to swallow and I get a little high while cooking it.
1) I grind up whole nutmeg nuts.
2) I bring a small pan of water to a slight boil.
3) I pour the ground nutmeg in. I make sure there are no sharp chunks in it.
4) I boil the water off on medium heat until it turns into a gooey paste stirring occasionally.
5)I quickly scoop it onto some cellophane wrap and roll it up.
6)I let the paste sit for about a day.
7) I roll in to swallowable balls. Trip starts when my body begins to digests the nutmeg.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.