Life In The Fast Lane
Methamphetamine
by Clueless
Citation:   Clueless. "Life In The Fast Lane: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp5737)". Erowid.org. Jan 22, 2002. erowid.org/exp/5737

Methamphetamine

this is my life, it seems so normal to everyone but the last few weeks have been crazy. it seems like veryone I know has been doing this drug so I thought hey why not their not dead are they. so we go the first night and get an 80 sack for us, 3 hours later the 3 of us had done it all I could not believe that I was hitting a 'glass dick' or pipe the first night was crazy cuz I was just so awake I felt like I could do anything I wanted and I went all night doing stupid things to keep me busy. I slept maybe 15 min and I was good to go. since then I have done it at least 3 days a week and Im starting to really feel bad. all my friends think I am anerexic bcuz I lost so much wait and I have no money. its hard to think that some powder could change my life so much but it did. Im never home bcuz I am always on a mission going here and there and those who I am closest to I dont know anymore today will be my third day sober, and I will never do it agian, trust me once you start, you never know whether you will stop its not worth it. hell you might as well save money and smoke the buds!!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5737
Published: Jan 22, 2002Views: 5,828
Methamphetamine (37) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)