Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Don't do it
Dimenhydrinate
by fucked up
Citation:   fucked up. "Don't do it: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp5736)". Erowid.org. Apr 11, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5736

oral Dimenhydrinate

I started using these pills because they were easy to get as I don't really have any illicit drug contacts and they were cheap. I basically just wanted to get fucked up and ironically I am completely fucked up all the time now. I shake and my balance is off all the time. I find it hard to swallow, burp, stand still without swaying and my perception of the world is fucked as my vision is off. I constantly talk shit and I have found I am a lot more confident as I used to be shy but when your fucked nothing matters. Don't even start using these pills. You lose complete control of who you are. I only started using these pills a few months ago and I'm already fucked up. My only conselation now is that I can hopefullly stop others from using them. I've been down to the depths of feeling shit and although sometimes I feel really really good on these pills, its just not worth it. I've lost who I am and that really sucks. Take my advice: don't do it.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5736
Published: Apr 11, 2001Views: 25,085
Dimenhydrinate (17) : Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)