More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Worked for Me
Phenibut
by Thegran
Citation:   Thegran. "Worked for Me: An Experience with Phenibut (exp57322)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/57322

1.2 g oral Smarts - Phenibut (capsule)

Not a regular drug user. 60 years old. I have tried pot and all kinds of alcohol. Decided on this drug because of its nootropic effects plus a slight buzz. I always have my 2 teenage granddaughters to stay at weekends they don’t need looking after and also my husband is now retired so he was also available if I needed any help.

One cap at 12 o’clock another at 5 another at 8. After I hour started to feel good after 3 hours felt drunk. Children went to bed, husband also went to bed but I stayed up till 3 in the morning listening to the music channel singing along QUIETLY slept like a log felt great in the morning. I think 2 is enough for me.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57322
Published: Jun 16, 2007Views: 38,338
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : First Times (2), Alone (16)