Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
A Diamond in the Rough
Propylhexedrine, Oxycodone, Various & Sleep Deprivation
by TMoney
Citation:   TMoney. "A Diamond in the Rough: An Experience with Propylhexedrine, Oxycodone, Various & Sleep Deprivation (exp57129)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2006. erowid.org/exp/57129

250 mg oral Pharms - Propylhexedrine
  T+ 48:00 250 mg oral Pharms - Propylhexedrine
  T+ 0:00   oral Pharms - Oxycodone
  T+ 72:00   oral Various

Alright, I read about this on some forums, and decided to give it a shot. I figured, it would be fine, but boy, was I wrong.

It was better then fine I was sped off my ass, and so was a former meth user I hung out with. We were used to an adderall or ritalin high, jittery, dirty feeling at times. This one was different though. It felt clean, the speed was in effect, and the euphoria was noticeable. The meth user even exclaimed how clean the high felt, and has since used it multiple more times, but, this is my story. I was up for 2 days doing random stuff on the internet, I decided I wanted to push myself into delerium, so, I took another one. I was still awake on the third day, even though I had ingested some percocets, xanax, and other stuff I don't even remember.

On the 4th day, I was sent into complete delerium, I had taken more percocets and was cleaning my basement. The red fibers on my carpet looked like ants and freaked me out, so, I had to have someone verify that the rug was not moving and there were no ants. I continued to see things, and everything shifted, it was hard to explain it was almost pleasureable to be awake that many days straight and be seeing all these things, I took a couple more percs, and I was down for the count. I kept falling asleep trying to eat, watching tv, doing anything, so, I had to finally hit the bed. I woke up two days later, having NO idea an entire day had passed without me being awake.

This chemical has turned out to be very promising and is one of the beauties of the OTC world. I've done adderall, ritalin, and straight dextroamp, but, I would honestly take this over any of the others.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57129
Published: Nov 30, 2006Views: 22,959
Pharms - Propylhexedrine (389), Sleep Deprivation (140) : Multi-Day Experience (13), Combinations (3), Various (28)