responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Monster Massive
MDMA
by Smiley
Citation:   Smiley. "Monster Massive: An Experience with MDMA (exp57025)". Erowid.org. Feb 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/57025

2 capsls oral MDMA (capsule)

This year I decided to go to monster massive and before hand I got some capsules from a buddy of mine. He assured me it was pure MDMA and in my opinion I believe him. So we get inside and I take two capsules while my other friends took their pills in line. About an hour after getting there I start to feel it while I'm dancing, I feel a rush of energy to my head as I look around at the lights, they were so glorious and bright. I start playing with some glowsticks when they start to kick in, the glow sticks start to get blurry and I felt extreme euphoria. At one point while I was dancing I looked up at the stage and bright white light fell on me and I felt as if I was in heaven. I could not resist the urge to dance. About half an hour later I decide to sit down with my buddy who is stuck sitting down at this point in time and I can't help but talk to all the people around me. I was told I had a giant grin on my face although I had no idea until that point. As I'm sitting all I want to do is soak in the music and enjoy the roll. It felt extremely good to be touched by anything and I felt absolutely amazing. Then alittle bit later my jaw would be chattering up and down without hitting my top teeth, and I had absolutely no jaw clenching. Later on I danced and danced and just loved the music and people that I talked to. That night I slept like a baby and got up around 9 in the morning. I had no negative side affects through out this entire period.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57025
Published: Feb 4, 2018Views: 940
MDMA (3) : Rave / Dance Event (18), General (1)