Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
New World New Emotions!
2C-B
by Dean
Citation:   Dean. "New World New Emotions!: An Experience with 2C-B (exp56645)". Erowid.org. Nov 12, 2008. erowid.org/exp/56645

25 mg oral 2C-B (powder / crystals)

Well..I took the 2-cb. I guestimated '25mg' powder at 9:45am.

[Erowid Note: Two samples of powder (even of the same chemical) with equivalent volumes won't necessarily weigh the same. For this reason, eyeballing is an inaccurate and potentially dangerous method of measuring, particularly for substances that are active in very small amounts. See this article on The Importance of Measured Doses.]

I didn't eat nothing didn't feel Nothing! till about 2 hours later. The first thing I felt was hot and cold flashes I didn't know cause it changed so often i'd open the door then close it for air.

Then after that stopped... Within 15 min I got a feel good, speedy type buzz then the massive confusion/paranoia kicked in! I honestly wanted to go to the hospital...cause how I was feeling was so weird like feeling emotions I never thought existed. following the visuals kinda the most beautiful moment I have experianced, if I was more calm. It lasted for 4-5 hours.

The come down was not that bad at all ! Honestly people dont mess around with this if you don't know what mg your taking because if its your first time taking it like me...YOU COULD END UP IN A HOSPITAL.

Heh..would I do it again, probably. but not for a while I got the experiance I was searching for I don't need to over do it! feelings and thoughts that will stay with me forever.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56645
Published: Nov 12, 2008Views: 1,170
2C-B (52) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)