Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
No Control - Zombied
Zolpidem
by Taupin
Citation:   Taupin. "No Control - Zombied: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp56543)". Erowid.org. Oct 21, 2006. erowid.org/exp/56543

20 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

One fine night I took 20 mg of this substance and went to sleep. I awoke at 7 am and went to work. After work, when I got into the car, I found a red bull that I had purchased that morning at a gas station & a receipt with the time, 5 am. I've no recollection of it.

Worst of all, when I went to check on the rest of the medication (10 other pills), they were gone, and I'm assumming, consumed. I'll never take these again, and I've tried a lot of things! Watch out!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56543
Published: Oct 21, 2006Views: 9,233
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Unknown Context (20)