Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Detection Times in Standard 50 ng/ml Test
Cannabis
by Seth
Citation:   Seth. "Detection Times in Standard 50 ng/ml Test: An Experience with Cannabis (exp56482)". Erowid.org. Oct 21, 2006. erowid.org/exp/56482

smoked Cannabis (daily)

I was tested at my worksite and failed miserably. Though I never go to work under the influence of any drugs. As a regular user using everyday I initially tested with a THC level of 90 ng/ml. Almost double the allowed concentration. After eight days clean I was re-tested at a level of 48.5 ng/ml. On the quick test I was deemed negative. I hope that these test results will help.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56482
Published: Oct 21, 2006Views: 874
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)