Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
I Lost Touch with Reality
Datura
by Calvin
Citation:   Calvin. "I Lost Touch with Reality: An Experience with Datura (exp56472)". Erowid.org. Dec 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/56472

1 tsp oral Datura (seeds)

I have tried to make datura work for a cupple months but the effects were mild with no holutionations. I have ate a leaf that I had found at a park and all I got was a light head and blurred vison but this time is different. I took 1 tsp that I had found in my back yard from an open seed pod. Later that night after feeling very light headed I kept seeing shadows out of the corner of my eyes. I thought I was being followed. the clock said 3 something but I think I was just trippen on it. I wonted to get something to eat to make me feel better but that was nearly impossible. I ended up putting food in the milk jug cuse I thought it was a bowl.

At this point I had lost touch with reality it seemed like I was in a dream were I had emotion. I saw to people sleeping on my couch and they would never go away I couldnít tell if they were real or not. I kept seeing my friend sleeping in a box witch was weird because he was never at my house. When I woke up I saw a girl in my room that I see at school but I didnít know her and I looked at her and pointed to my friend that was in the box but was now sleeping on my couch and when I looked on the couch all that was there was a pillow and the girl was gone.

I if you are going try Datura its worth your time to experience it but have a sitter. The things saw were very real to me.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56472
Published: Dec 1, 2007Views: 6,851
Datura (15) : General (1), Alone (16)