Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Like an Inner Psychologist
Amanitas - A. muscaria & Mushrooms - P. semilanceata
by Yoyoman
Citation:   Yoyoman. "Like an Inner Psychologist: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria & Mushrooms - P. semilanceata (exp56331)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56331

3 oral Amanitas - A. muscaria
  15 oral Mushrooms - P. semilanceata

I'm 23 years old. I've tried amanitas 2 times. First time I ate about 2 amanitas and 50 psilocybe semilanceata. Coming down from that trip was very chaotic. Amanita is like an inner psychologist.

I went to the woods alone today, to test amanita for the 2nd time. I was alone this time. Dark came quickly and couldnt even see stars because of the clouds. I had grinded the amanitas to small pieces because they taste so damn bad :P

I ate them with water at 19.00, and some 15 psilocybe shrooms too. In 5 minutes I noticed my pupils had grown bigger. Then I got to my car and drove to a different spot and started walking. [Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

At 20.00 it was pretty damn dark and lonely in the forest. There came a nice 'well being' sensation, from the psilocybe shrooms mostly, even though there wasnt much of them.

Amanitas taste like shit when eaten, but I get only a tiny nausea, and it comes after 2 hours of ingestion. Almost nothing :)

To the effect:

It may sound unbelievable, but eating amanita makes 'common sense' much stronger. Thats the main effect. I dont usually get visuals from shrooms. I started to think about getting a GF and was thinking mostly about my family and their problems, and way of life.

It makes me understand that, we are like animals because we eat, shit and sleep. We have to go to sleep always at night. We take care of our children. We try to get a job that pays well, and money to satisfy our desires and support children. And we do stuff. It makes me understand why we do the things we do. I understand a lot what life is about ,) Life is simple.

If I have any psychological problems or something like that, it digs them to the open and offers a simple common sense solution to those things. About how can I be happy.... :D Its not a drug that makes me go run and yell and crawl and stuff, nothing like that. It clear my mind. But makes me feel a bit ill for a couple of hours. Like if I had smoked too much cigarettes...

Its like a 'teacher plant', what Castaneda talks about. But amanita is not for fun. It makes me realize and understand. And all that isnt fun at all. It makes you an adult human if you werent already ,)

I'm back home now. Time is 23.10. Its 4 hours since I ate them and now I feel a bit tired and stupid for needing to eat some damn shrooms.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56331
Published: Aug 7, 2018Views: 269
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70), Mushrooms - P. semilanceata (90) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Combinations (3), Alone (16)