Taken As Prescribed
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
by Gia
Citation:   Gia. "Taken As Prescribed: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin) (exp56164)". Erowid.org. Nov 25, 2017. erowid.org/exp/56164

.25 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

I am prescribed Klonopin for anxiety. I usually take klonopin prn, when I feel anxious, or really upset or when I can't sleep. It wipes out the negative thoughts and feelings that I have, so when I wake up the next day, it's like having a brand new start. It's not short term memory loss--I can remember everything that happened, but I feel detached from the situation.
I feel detached from the situation.
Yesterday, I couldn't switch my thoughts from what was bothering me. When I couldn't take it anymore I took half of a 0.5 tablet. It took a little less than an hour to kick it. My thoughts immediately came to a halt. I felt much calmer. I remember telling my mom that I felt like buddha. Then I got ready for bed. I usually have dreams every night but when I take Klonopin, I don't have any dreams. Today I felt a little drowsy but not upset like I usually do.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56164
Published: Nov 25, 2017Views: 1,049
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Small Group (2-9) (17)