Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Did You Find Your XTC
Ecstasy
by Nikon
Citation:   Nikon. "Did You Find Your XTC: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp560)". Erowid.org. Jun 22, 2000. erowid.org/exp/560

2 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Well it all started when we (my friends and I) hit a club in Chicago; the club was great. So we sat there for awhile and one of our friends came up to us and asked us if we were going to an after hours club in downtown. So my friends and I decided to go and when we got up there were offered some rolls. We brought two pills each and took them before we entered the club. Well a good half an hour later I was rollin balls. It was the greatest feeling I have ever felt. My friends two seconds later asked if i was rollin cause he said he was rollin balls hard. It felt like everything was yours the world was made for you and that's that. We stared at some glow sticks and tripped out on the lights for awhile and then one of our friends came up with a bottle of vaporub and put some under our eyes. About 10 seconds had past before the roll hit three times harder. We couldn't believe it. The roll lasted about 3-4 hours and then we went home about 10am cause the club opened at 5am. We had the greatest time of our life and we really prefer some x if someone could get some but BE CAREFULL WE CAN'T SAY THAT ENOUGH.
Your Friends,
The rollin Trio

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 560
Published: Jun 22, 2000Views: 2,040
MDMA (3) : Various (28), General (1)