Citation: anonymous. "Same as Duster if I Do It Right: An Experience with Controlled Breathing (exp55891)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/55891
I found this out on accident one night. I was watching TV then I decided to stretch. I took 5 deep breaths like if I was blowing into a balloon while standing up then I would stand up really straight. With a lung semi full of air (like 9/10, not quite full of air but almost) I would stick my chest forward, with my shoulders sticking back.
It takes practice but if done right, it does almost all the effects of duster without the sounds. I know if I've done it right if I felt warm, I get deep tunnel vision (it gets deep, trust me) then I lose conciousness, and if I do it exact then I pass out in my own world of my subconcious thoughts. I see random pictures and weird stuff and I snap back kind of jerking about a little bit then the sensation of my hands and feet come to, I feel all the blood rushing back into my head with a slight headache and slight confusion. Also It takes a few tries but let me spread out the steps
1. Stand up straight
2. Keep my legs shoulder width
3. Take 5 to 10 deep breaths, hold the last one
4. Stick my chest outward and my shoulders back.
5. If done right, my hands will tingle a little bit and I will start having tunnel vision.
6. It gets very intense after this, I most like will pass out.
7. I snap out of it. I have a pal with me to make sure I don't bust my head or worse.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.