Can't Smoke It
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by napo
Citation:   napo. "Can't Smoke It: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp55753)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/55753

30 mg smoked Amphetamines (ground / crushed)

Ok so I woke up and had done some research on smoking adderall, but to no avail, I tried smoking it out of a pyrex and once off of foil (15mg of adderall XR in each). I crushed up the beads inside the capsule before I did it. The only thing that happened was the powder clumped together into a black, tar-like substance, due to the blockers. All that happened to me was my lungs hurting from the black smoke.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55753
Published: Jan 18, 2018Views: 3,681
Amphetamines (6) : Alone (16), Preparation / Recipes (30), General (1)