Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Relaxed
Lavandula spp. (Lavender)
by Shroomius
Citation:   Shroomius. "Relaxed: An Experience with Lavandula spp. (Lavender) (exp55550)". Erowid.org. Dec 30, 2009. erowid.org/exp/55550

repeated smoked Lavandula spp. (leaves)

Lavender, there is much to say about it. It's use has been recorded and used throughout history as far back as biblical days. It has a relaxing feel to it. No matter if I sniff the oil as aromatherapy, or smoke the herb itself, which is what I have been doing lately.

Ok so I smoke the english lavender like smoking weed and amazingly it is relaxing. It gives a clear high, similar to weed. The more I smoke, the higher I get, just like with weed. I'm not saying that it is a substitute for weed, but it does feel great, at least to me anyway. I have just smoked the leaves, not the flowers. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. The effects last about 20-50 mins. depending on how much I smoke.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55550
Published: Dec 30, 2009Views: 10,750
Lavandula spp. (461) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)