Like Coming Down
Damiana & Skullcap
by Hannon
Citation:   Hannon. "Like Coming Down: An Experience with Damiana & Skullcap (exp55185)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2010. erowid.org/exp/55185

2 g smoked Damiana (plant material)
  2 g smoked Skullcap (plant material)

I was interested in trying a MJ sub. So I bought some Damiana and Scullcap in bulk for dirt cheap. My expectations where fairly low and for good reason.

I smoked a few bowls of the mixture from a pipe, I felt a good feeling and music seemed to give a better feeling, but nothing like MJ. To compare, I would say it would be like how I feel an hour or so after smoking a bit of MJ when its starting to wear off. And the feeling lasted no longer than 20 min.

In conclusion I would say if your looking for a small high and you plan on sitting and listening to music it could be a nice temporary relaxent. However, this is no where close to the feeling of MJ, more comparable to tobacco than anything else. I plan on combining the herbs with MJ and see how that goes, otherwise the rest of my stash is garbage.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55185
Published: Sep 8, 2010Views: 11,001
Damiana (107), Skullcap (232) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), General (1), Unknown Context (20)