Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Guess I'm Weird
Hydrocodone & Codeine
by Skylar
Citation:   Skylar. "I Guess I'm Weird: An Experience with Hydrocodone & Codeine (exp55081)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2020. erowid.org/exp/55081

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 1500 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:39 15 ml oral Acetaminophen (liquid)
  T+ 0:39   oral Acetaminophen (liquid)

After getting my wisdom teeth removed, I had a half bottle of hydrocodone/apap 7.5/750 (Vicodin ES) left over. Since Iím not the type of person thatíll let a good thing go to waste, one morning, I decided to take a couple.

8:30 Ė take 2 tablets w/ water after cutting them in half

8:49 Ė no notable changes except I notice when I pinch myself that it doesnít hurt like it normally should. Iím wondering if this stuff is going to workÖ

8:57 Ė still nothing. Starting to get disappointed.

9:09 Ė a slight relaxed and warm feeling. Eyes feel heavy. I added a 15ml of codeine/acetaminophen elixir just now because I donít feel any significant effects. I kinda feel like when I have a small buzz from alcohol but thatís it. BummerÖ

9:36 Ė ready to fall over and go to sleep. Not really any real good feelings, just warm and sleepy. My head feels a little heavy also.

9:52 Ė starting to feel like throwing up. Still sleepy and heavy but with a new nauseous feeling. Time seems to be crawling by.

10:15 Ė slipping in and out of sleep so I go to bed.

11:09 Ė Iím woken because Iím really itchy. I feel drunk and sleepy although it seems to be wearing off

12:17 Ė Iím woken again by itchyness, especially my nose for some odd reason. The sleepiness is pretty much gone.
The overall experience was not what was expected. After reading other experiences, people would take just as much as I did and get feelings of euphoria and numbness but it just knocked me out. I donít know if thatís because I didnít take enough or maybe Iím just different. Maybe next time Iíll take 3 hydros instead of just two.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55081
Published: Oct 14, 2020Views: 542
Hydrocodone (111), Codeine (14) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)