Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Thick, White Smoke
Methamphetamine
by Trina
Citation:   Trina. "Thick, White Smoke: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp55009)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2009. erowid.org/exp/55009

smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

I had experimented with the 'heart-racing' drugs before, specifically uppers and some of the best cocaine around, but nothing compares to a week long bender on the best crystal meth I took willingly but by accident. I was in a treatment center for cocaine, and I walked out because I don't really respond to authority all that well. I was in the MidWest, miles away from my home on the East Coast with very little money and only knowing that Vegas was only 4 and a half hours away by bus. Well, I got there, don't ask how, and ended up staying with this kid from Washington right off the strip.

I really don't mean to advertise, but you can't find crystal in the state I'm from, but its the exact opposite in L.V. I was staying in an apartment complex with a couple of people, smoking blunts and attempting to plan ahead to stay with some people in SanFran that I knew better and then take a plane home. But before going home I somehow ended up getting ripped and staying that way for every minute of that week.

The guys I was staying with starting lighting up crystal in a small glass bowl. It was passed to me and I willingly accepted, with a great deal of curiousity. It took a minute or to to learn how to tilt the bowl, but I got it after half a minute, inhaled that hit, and blew out the thick white smoke. That smoke was thicker and whiter than really excellent pot smoke or anything else you will find. The head rush came first, and then a wave of energy seemed to come within the depths of my soul. I felt as if I had awakened from a very deep, beautiful sleep and I couldn't sense any trace of fatigue of laziness and I forgot what being tired felt like. It was good quality crystal from an unlimited supply, so we weren't picking at our skin like a bunch of schized-out tweekers. Three or four hits later and I was nodding my head in utter fascination. I was 110% there and in the room. Everything was clear and sharp through my wide eyes.

We ended up talking for something like eight hours and there was no such thing as time- it didn't apply to us. That one dub lasted for 24 hrs until nighttime the next day, but we kept taking hits mid-morning the next day to maintain the euphoric feeling. I stayed high every second of that week, but coming down from the bender was surprisingly mild, I just fell asleep on the bus to SanFran. I'm back home now and my chances of getting a dub or half-a-T of crystal are slim to none, but someday I will probably breath out that thick white smoke again and relive the experience when the opportunity arises. Until then, I am smokin' some killer weed and livin' a fine life. :)

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55009
Published: Mar 3, 2009Views: 60,329
Methamphetamine (37) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Multi-Day Experience (13), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)