The Reason Why Not to Try
Cocaine
by WhenIComeDown
Citation:   WhenIComeDown. "The Reason Why Not to Try: An Experience with Cocaine (exp54918)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2017. erowid.org/exp/54918

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I have done almost every drug short of heroin, and the latest drug I tried was cocaine. When I first tried it it felt pretty much like most stimulants, maybe a little stronger and maybe a little different, but that was the first 5 minutes. Then the euphoria began to fade and I started to come down. It was kind of sad to say good bye to the euphoria because thats just a pretty good feeling.

The thing that really pissed me off was I snorted some coke expecting to have a fun time except, I walked up the stairs to my freinds house and was already coming down. Once I'm coming down coke just sucks after that, and once I'm down I just feel like total shit.

I really think the 5 minutes of heaven is not worth the 3 hours of hell. I would rather be sober than do coke. I think the reason I feel this way about coke is because I have experienced x and some ADD pills which both bring on similar effects to coke. The x lasts much longer and has other effects, and the Adderall is weaker but almost exactly the same feeling, without the comedown.

When I first did coke I immediately thought of adderall, but when I came down I would rather do anything else any day.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54918
Published: Aug 9, 2017Views: 1,077
Cocaine (13) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)