Help us get 25 reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
We Are Living in a Wolrd of Day-Ja-Vu
Inhalants - Gasoline
by big guy
Citation:   big guy. "We Are Living in a Wolrd of Day-Ja-Vu: An Experience with Inhalants - Gasoline (exp54871)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/54871

repeated inhaled Inhalants (gas)

So this is my story. Me and my 2 friends were looking for a way to get fucked up. So friend A suggested gas so we got my mowing gas can and some chairs and went to my basement. After we got down there we started huffing gas. After the first 5 or 6 hits I want into the ground staying in this state for a while I kept passing it around for a while then after a sesion of huffing I went into a spastic series of gestures towards my friends over and over I would do the same things for it seemed like minutes but I found later it was two hours as I was doing this I was hearing this girls voice saying (were coming for you)

I will never do this again it creeped me out to much.(we are living in a world of day-ja-vu)

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54871
Published: Feb 9, 2019Views: 174
Inhalants (29) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)