Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Important Warning for anyone using Wellbutrin
Bupropion (Wellbutrin), 5-MeO-DiPT & 2C-T-7
by ucla_vince
Citation:   ucla_vince. "Important Warning for anyone using Wellbutrin: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin), 5-MeO-DiPT & 2C-T-7 (exp5487)". Erowid.org. Mar 5, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5487

300 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)
  30 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT (powder / crystals)
  30 mg oral 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)

I am on Wellbutrin and recently had a very bad experience with 5-MeO-DiPT and 2-C-T-7. The best we can figure (me and the doctors at the hospital) is that it was all due to an adverse interaction with the Wellbutrin. Here's the story:

I took a combo of Foxy and T-7 at around 10pm. I was tripping really hard and having a great time when I decided to go for a walk outside at around 1:30 am. The last thing I remember is leaving my apartment and walking down my street. This is what was related to me by the hospital staff. At around 2:30 am I was arrested by the police because I was laying down in the middle of a busy street. It took 5 police officers to subdue and arrest me. They took me to the emergency room where I was screaming and fighting and threatening people, so they strapped me down to a bed and sedated me twice just to calm me down. I however, remember none of this. The next thing I remember after leaving my apartment is comming around in the ER at around 5am, strapped to a bed and covered in my own vomit. After I came to, they transfered me to the Neuro-Psychiactric Institute where I was kept (on an involuntary hold) for 4 days until I was released. I can without a doubt say that this was the WORST experience of my life. So, anyone using Wellbutrin, I would STRONGLY advise that you avoid 5-MeO-DiPT and 2-C-T-7.

A word to the wise...

Otherwise, I would say from the earlier part of the experience, that a 5-MeO-DiPT/2-C-T-7 combo could be a really great and powerful experience. I was feeling quite euphoric and very contemplative. The audio and visual distortions were extremely intense, and I spent a good deal of time thinking about life, the universe and everything.

Just don't do it with Wellbutrin!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5487
Published: Mar 5, 2001Views: 61,935
2C-T-7 (54), 5-MeO-DiPT (57), Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Various (28), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Bad Trips (6), Combinations (3)