Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
They Told Me!
Anadenanthera peregrina
by Crazy mon
Citation:   Crazy mon. "They Told Me!: An Experience with Anadenanthera peregrina (exp54706)". Erowid.org. Feb 26, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54706

1 line insufflated Anadenanthera peregrina (ground / crushed)

I just wanted to tell someone else this experience it was crazy, I went over to my pyrex glass that I had made the Yopo on and got a line out of it and snorted all at one fast, I laid down and not I am feeling it didn't take long maybe 15 seconds and then I started to think of a brick wall then all of a sudden a desert showed up I was not visible but in mind and the brick wall was still there, then I felt as if 2 people were there and they showed up having them on the ground and they were Indians and they waited for about 20 seconds to say anything, then they said do not do DMT, I ask why they said it is not for you, then they were gone and I think that will be the last time I will do that.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54706
Published: Feb 26, 2007Views: 2,400
Anadenanthera peregrina (285) : General (1), Alone (16)