I Love It
Hydrocodone
by mordez
Citation:   mordez. "I Love It: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp54704)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2021. erowid.org/exp/54704

30 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

Long story short:

About 12:00 Am I took 3 10mg loritabs I had broken up and swalled them all at once.
About 20mins later I was feeling the effects. About 30 mins later they were hitting hard.
I was feeling tired somewhat but fighting the sleep and lisning to vocal trance was great.
I was feeling the effects for a few hours. Also I was on an empty stomach. I have done Hydrocodone many many times. Normally I do about 20mg an drink some alcohol. I I did 30mg tonight and had an empty stomach and it was great

I tried masturbating later on. It was impossible to get off. Ifound myself going at it for one hour and forty minutes. It was pleasurable but I wanted to get off and go to bed! I want to try taking some Hydrocodone and seeing how long I can go during sex.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54704
Published: Oct 10, 2021Views: 241
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Music Discussion (22), Sex Discussion (14), Alone (16)