Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
God's Plan
Nitrous Oxide
by JayRyan
Citation:   JayRyan. "God's Plan: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp54677)". Erowid.org. Jan 2, 2008. erowid.org/exp/54677

inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Iím a 19 year old male thatís been in the US Army for a little over a year. Before I joined I would smoked weed almost everyday, because of monthly drug tests I was forced to stop. Discovering 'whip its' allowed me to get high without pissing hot, I would buy them from different smoke shops until I found the best deal from where Iím from which was two 24 canister packs for 20 dollars. I ended up buying this whip cream dispenser that held 3 of the shinny canisters, which in turn let me take a bigger fuller hit.

To me I felt like by inhaling these nitrous canisters it allowed me to Ďunlockí my subconscious. Donít get me wrong, Iím well aware this sounds weird but as far as I know itís true. Well anyway, the time Iím going to tell you about was this last 4th of July, I had maybe 7 beers and feeling a good buzz. I and a few friends went into the back room at my friend Blakeís house and took what seemed like a huge hit and then fell backwardsÖ this was played off as normal because that same thing happened to a friend the turn before.

When I went down I observed what was going on around me. About this time I felt like I found the meaning of life (as clichť as that sounds). In my mind I saw how little and insignificant us as human beings truly are. There are billions of people in the world yet some of us feel like we are unique, however, we are just ants in Godís farm as he watches how we act in our trial life. This is how I feel take it for what its worthÖ

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54677
Published: Jan 2, 2008Views: 1,940
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Small Group (2-9) (17)