Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
A Wonderful Night
Morphine
by Mailboxghost
Citation:   Mailboxghost. "A Wonderful Night: An Experience with Morphine (exp54650)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2008. erowid.org/exp/54650

15 mg insufflated Morphine (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:15 15 mg insufflated Morphine (ground / crushed)

A few weeks ago some of my friends and I obtained four 30mg MS Contin Tablets. Around midnight or so, one of my friends and I decided to have the first go with it. I sucked the purple coating off my pill and neatly crushed and divided it into 2 lines. I snorted the first line and layed back for a few minutes, discussing many topics with my friends. I felt very warm and comfortable, with a slight itchy sensation all through my body. After about 10 minutes I stood up and noticed my body felt very heavy, and I was very friendly to my fellow beings, who were not all under the influence of this amazing drug.

I then walked over to a mirror on my friend's coffee table and snorted the remaining 15mgs it. Now, this is my first time with a very strong opiate, so 10mgs would have done the trick for me, since I had no tolerence for the drug at all, but I had done all 30mgs of it now. So, after I had dosed for the second time, I was feeling very strange, but good. It felt as though self pride and self esteem had no existence in the world of morphine. I sat at a computer, listening to various types of music for hours, feeling very relaxed and itchy. My eyes couldn't seem to focus right away on something, but they weren't quite blurry either. I then started feeling a bit drousy, so I layed back and watched a movie. although I couldn't quite understand the movie, it was very pleasurable laying there enjoying my surroundings. I later fell asleep, and woke up feeling just fine. I had had a great night with the morphine.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54650
Published: Jan 10, 2008Views: 45,674
Morphine (211) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)