Intensely Profound Awareness
2C-T-2
by de Tokinchicken
Citation:   de Tokinchicken. "Intensely Profound Awareness: An Experience with 2C-T-2 (exp54600)". Erowid.org. Feb 13, 2010. erowid.org/exp/54600

30 mg oral 2C-T-2 (powder / crystals)

I recently obtained 500mg 2c-t2. I know it is heavily reccommended to use a scale when working with such sensitive drugs, but i did not have one. I did use extreme caution and slowly moved my dose up, and i am guessing this experience was between 25-35mg.

9:45: parachute the fluffy powder.

(+1 hour): I am slowly taken over by a very strange feeling, kind of cold running through my entire spine. The world begins to take on a different sheen then before. This all builds very slowly over 1 and a half hours.

(+1.30 hour): I quickly observe open eye visuals have begun, including items shifting around, appearing larger and smaller then normal. Everything just kind of moves around ever so slightly.

(+2 hour): I realize i will finally have a very strong t2 experience as im already hitting the point i hit, a little after peak in previous experiences.

(+3 hours): T2 had an EXTREME mental effect on me. It was not the egodying confusing mindfuck shrooms gives. It was not the semi breakthroughs lsd gives. Basically it took everything I ever have learned in my mind, and attempted to sort and pick through trying to explain what really happened in history. ETC.

(from +3 hours until +9 hours): still feeling it very strongly, the exact same effects present, and very very slowly dying down. It took a long time to go through my entire mind and figure out the universe.

I am 100% suprised this wasnt the drug to prove drugs are not as evil as the government says. I think this could be the key to every psychological illness people go to psychiatrists for. I find it just fascinating they cover these things up so well.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54600
Published: Feb 13, 2010Views: 4,610
2C-T-2 (53) : Alone (16), General (1)