Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $125 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Gives Me Clarity
Cacao
by Alex
Citation:   Alex. "Gives Me Clarity: An Experience with Cacao (exp54342)". Erowid.org. Feb 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54342

10 seeds oral Chocolate (dried)

My experience with chocolate has been wonderful. It's a great tool for when I need an extra edge to accomplish things. I battle with depression and chocolate sometimes gives me that kick to really get out the door and live my life more. It makes me feel more confident, and like I can handle much more than I normally can.

I do have a tremendous tolerance for chocolate now, so it is only used occasionally when I feel it can really help me do something. It is definatley a drug like any other, and such an under-rated, but legall and unknown one...

Chocolate gives me clarity. It gives me energy, insight, and inspiration. Everyone I give it to in real life LOVES it. Chocolate nuts are probably one of my most favorite foods now.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54342
Published: Feb 10, 2007Views: 13,643
Chocolate (182) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)