Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
An Answer To The Counterculture
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Annie
Citation:   Annie. "An Answer To The Counterculture: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp54276)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54276

20 mg insufflated Amphetamines (daily)

I have been using/abusing Adderall for approximately a year now, & I honestly don't see what the huge controversy with it is. I began using Adderall when I was working at a restaurant Sophomore year of high school. My friend would give sell or give me Adderall on a daily basis & I became somewhat infatuated with it's ability to cure my bored & distracted mind. After a while, I found that I wanted to use it on a consistent basis & got a prescription from my doctor (due to some impressive, latent, & entirely ignored acting skills).

I now snort adderall basically approximately three times a week (at about 20mgs a day) in order to operate functionally at both work & school. Although sometimes I go on binges during which I absue adderall extensively, I find that 'coming down' isn't that bad. I think that, in moderation, adderall can both help alleviate the boredom of menial, innocuous tasks & also elevate mood, workmanship, & ability to focus on said menail, innocuous tasks.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54276
Published: Jan 18, 2018Views: 1,133
Amphetamines (6) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Various (28)