Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Best Drink Ever
Absinthe
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Best Drink Ever: An Experience with Absinthe (exp54273)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54273

oral Absinthe (liquid)

I heard alot of stuff about Absinthe and peronally wanted to try it for the hallucinations and my friend thought if I drank the whole bottle I'd die so I wanted to prove him wrong.

I personally like the taste and I think its the best tasting spirt there is, none of my friends do though just the smell put alot off.

I had no Hallucinations and just made a tit out of myself but I do that alot when i'm drunk.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54273
Published: Mar 13, 2007Views: 1,396
Absinthe (4) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)