New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Super High
Dronabinol (Marinol)
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Super High: An Experience with Dronabinol (Marinol) (exp54221)". Erowid.org. Jun 20, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54221

15 mg oral Pharms - Dronabinol (pill / tablet)

This report starts with me waking up for school at about 7:00 AM. I didn't eat breakfast, so my stomach was very empty. At about 7:05, I ingested three 5 mg Marinol pills. From here, it took about one hour to start to feel a little tired, and at about 9:30 AM, I started to feel like I just smoked a blunt to the face. This excellent high lasted until about 12:15 PM, which is when I started to eat my lunch. I think eating tripled the effects of the weed pill. Within 5 minutes the effects intensified so much that I felt like I smoked entirely too much weed, even though I didn't smoke at all.

People started to tell me that I was moving real slow. I also started to have minor visual disturbances. These super intensified effects lasted a good half hour before I went to the bathroom. I arrived at the bathroom at about 12:45 PM and the effects were still getting stronger. I passed out in the bathroom before 1:00 PM. The next thing I remember is waking up to the last bell of the school day at 2:25 PM. I then walked home, and walked in my house at about 2:45. I still felt high as shit, and just went straight to my bed and went to sleep until about 5:30 PM.

After this experience, I think I was addicted to Marinol, I went through two bottles in about a week. I love them because of the super long effects, but I will never take them in public, because the effects are so noticeable to other people, and it is easy to become paranoid.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 54221
Published: Jun 20, 2007Views: 53,373
Pharms - Dronabinol (225) : General (1), School (35)