individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Itch Pills That Make Time Stop
DXM
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Itch Pills That Make Time Stop: An Experience with DXM (exp54112)". Erowid.org. Jan 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54112

30 tablets oral DXM (pill / tablet)

I decided to try DMX agian after not getting much effect from the first time I took 10 pills. The pills that I took were a RiteAid off brand of Robo-Gells. I swallowed the 30 pills at about 9:30 and about 1 hour and a half later I began to get a drunk feeling. I decided to head to my room. A little while later I began to get extremely itchy, mainly on my head. I put on music and the only way to get the itching to stop was to lay perfectly still, so I did. The music was very strange and pronounced, like I had never heard before. It seemed to make time almost stop. At 3:30 in the morning I finally went to sleep.

I'm not sure if I will try DXM agian, at least not for a long time due to the intense itching experienced.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54112
Published: Jan 23, 2018Views: 858
DXM (22) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)